Introducing our new School Online Shop
Albany Junior High School's online shop is designed to make it easy for you to manage school payments and administration.
We’re set up now to receive payments for Camp, Donations, Subject fees, Uniforms and Sports Registrations so all you need to do is register here +.
Using your account means:
- You can view all payments due, pay any time of day or night and from anywhere you like.
- You can choose to pay by using a credit or debit card (fees apply), make an instant transfer from Internet banking or setup
a direct debit so you have school funds when you need them.
- You no longer have to rely on sending cash with your children, typing in bank account details or visiting the office – even
small amounts can be paid quickly and securely through our online shop.
Uniform Shop Information:
- Purchases can be collected from the Uniform Shop, located on the ground floor of the Administration Building at school on Monday's
and Wednesday's only.
- Please contact Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
- Uniform Shop hours will be updated soon.
- We have some tutorials on how to use the shop to help you get started.
- How to register click here +
- How to update details click here +
- How to purchase/pay click here +
Feedback from parents at other schools who use online purchasing.
- “So utterly convenient – one less thing to worry about when juggling work and kids.”
- “I enjoy having one service for all aspects of school donations, orders or permission slips. I feel more confident there is
a record of payment documented, plus I can complete the transaction quickly.”
- “I can organise stuff from work - rather than a rush in the mornings to get the right change, and make sure it gets handed
Questions? If you need help, just pop in and see us or give us a call.
It’s an easy one-stop shop for all your school costs.
SAVE TIME – PAY ONLINE