2021/2022 Enrolment Information
Welcome to the online enrolment form for in-zone and out-of-zone students. (You do not need to use the Username and Password Sign On.)
The first day of school for Y7 and Y10 is Friday February 4, 2022. All students to be at school on Tuesday February 8, 2022.
All requested documents must be uploaded/attached prior to your interview. Please label attachments as ‘ID’, ‘Proof of Address’ and ‘Report’. Please also ensure these attachments are no larger than 8MB and are either JPGs, PDF’s or Word Documents. Please read the following instructions to complete and submit an online enrolment application.
Out-of-zone students only: The 2022 out-of-zone ballot dates are:
- Opens Tuesday 3rd August 2021
- Closes Monday 6th September 2021
- Selection Wednesday 8th September 2021
- Informed of results by 5pm Friday 10th September 2021
International Students: Please complete the international student forms on the International page here.
Before you begin: Please enter your typed responses in each field as appropriate. The application will not be received by the school until you have completed the form, attached the required documents and clicked on the ‘Submitted’ button at the end of the last page.
Interview booking instructions: You will be advised closer to the interviews days on how to book an enrolment interview and the code required.
Documents to be attached:
- If you are living in your own home, two recent documents showing residence in zone, such as utility accounts (power/gas, telephone, insurance). Rates/water rates are not accpeted. If you are living in rented accommodation, a tenancy agreement plus one utility account (power/gas, telephone, insurance) is required.
- NZ citizens; a copy of their birth certificate or passport of student or New Zealand Citizenship Certificate. Other citizens, a copy of their passport if the student and parents were born overseas, with residence/work visa stamp.
- School report – copy of latest version.
- NZ Citizen: Copy of birth certificate or passport. Other citizens, copy of passport if the student and parents were born overseas with residence/work visa stamp.
- School report: copy of latest version.
Note: Albany Junior High School may request original copies of any documents that have been uploaded as part of the enrolment process. Please note also, a completed online application is not confirmation of enrolment at AJHS.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enrolment enquiries.