Enrolment Information

School Tours

Enrolment Process

AJHS School Zone Information

In-zone documents to be attached

  • If you are living in your own home – any 5 of the following proof of address options; power/gas bill, telephone bill, contents insurance, vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, electoral role). Please note: rates/water rates are not accepted.
  • If you are living in rented accommodation – any 5 of the following proof of address options; a tenancy agreement for at least 1 year, a bond receipt or email from Tenancy Services, vehicle registration, vehicle insurance, contents insurance, power/gas bill, phone bill.
  • NZ citizens – a copy of their birth certificate or passport of the student or New Zealand Citizenship Certificate. Other citizens, a copy of their passport if the student and parents were born overseas, with a residence/work visa stamp.
  • School report – a copy of the latest version.